Crime Affects Us All
IT’S YOUR SCHOOL, YOUR COMMUNITY, YOUR CALL!
Crime Stoppers is based on the simple idea that for every crime committed, someone other than the criminal, has information that might solve it.
See Something, Hear Something, Say something
Call Crime Stoppers at 1.800.222.TIPS (8477) or Submit a Tip online at www.crimestoppershamilton.com
Request a Presentation
To learn about reporting crime anonymously and how Crime Stoppers works contact us at Administration Office: 905-546-4808 or email@example.com
How to Report a Crime
- A crime is committed in your school or neighbourhood.
- You know who was responsible or somebody who might know who was responsible.
- Call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or go to www.crimestoppershamilton.com and click on Submit a Tip.
- Your information will be taken in strict confidence. Your anonymity is GUARANTEED.
- You will be given a tip number. You must keep this secret to ensure anonymity.
- The tip is given to the police officers who investigate the crime.
- After about 2 months, call back to the Tip Line number or go to the Tip Follow Up in the website. Refer to your secret tip number and you will be updated as to the progress of your tip.
- If your tip leads to the crime being solved, you will qualify for a cash reward.
- You will be instructed to go to a specific bank or business (the locations change from time to time.) Just give the cashier your tip number and they will give you your cash reward. No identification is ever asked for other than your tip number.
Crime Doesn’t Pay … Crime Stoppers Does.